Current Market trends: China has suspended production in their primary manufacturer of Solar shields due to pollution concerns.
A Recovery must include trusteeship & oversight of day to day operations with an emphasis on correcting all of the engineering or product defieciencies with no retoolng.
Retooling analysis if necessary to coorect for product quality and marketability issues. Questions to be addressed:
1. What are the defiencies that produced 2nd quality and less than usable products already created?
2. Salvage and quality correction opportunities?
3. What is the range of coreected product potentials?
4. Current marketability of the product "as is" ?
5. Is re-design necessary?
6. How fast can the improved product get to market?
7. Supply lines?
8. Distribution channels?
`9. Customer base; current vs projected?
10. Quick start production "step up" with a Freddie/Fannie REO Retrofits priority; Lease Option & short sale/ Mortgage Assumptions to alleviate vacancies and winter maintenance cost over-runs.
Costs vs Benefits Analysis
Objectives: 1.To allevate the vacancy rates and maintenance and risk management costs of currently (REO) Repossesed FreddieMac & Fannie Mae mortgaged Residential Properties.
2. To reduce federal debt associated with the same market.
3. To create employment and Jobs Act Fast Certified Green housing Inspectors, Appraisers & Installers of Alternative energy for power and environmental comfort and life support.
4. To create quick occupancy opportunities at the rate of 25% per quarter.
Jobs: We expect to create jobs in at least 5 specific areas with collateral market benefits.
1. Green Appraisers & Inspectors before and after retrofitting; with Surety bonding to Five Year Home Warranty via HomeSteps/ HomePath. (Insurance & Functional analysis)
2.Green Installers: for Electric Water heaters; outback shed furnaces, and emergency power generators.
3. Construction and demolition opportunities as whole communities are converted to green alternative energy protocols, with F&F REO's as the priority.
4. Solar Shield Industry and and Retail outlet distributors may add 10% new jobs with increased demand. Many of them have installer vendors other than via HomeSteps & HomePaths vendors.
5. All support indutries, suppliers and vendors may increase production with increased demand with a projected 10% goal.
6. End product inspections & appraisals with increased values create instant owner equity.
7. In lease /option & mortgage assumptions; the increased property values may allow new owners new refinance or free & clear options.
8. Depending on the current assessment of Federal debt attributed to this market area; 25% of this market outlay may be reduced. Based on the value of the unpaid and defaulted mortgage and support services vault costs.
***Jobs created are directly proportional to regional REO/RePo vacancy rates; and available quick occupancy population, within the target market.
Market demographic of Residential Lease Option and Sweat Equity Owners & Implementation Plan Participants by Priority:
Returning Veterans and Military Displaced Families:
1. This population has ready resources in the form of GI Bill; Relocation dollars and Mortgage guaranty programs if they are willing to increase value by sweat equity responsibilty for retrofitting tasks according to the prescribed schedule of task completion dates.
Sub-Prime Working Poor, lower Middle Class & Disabled as Home Owners:
1. This population may also be prime candidates for quick certified employment opportunities as mentioned above to create downpayment and mortgage credit escrow bank accounts for every task that they can complete on schedule.
2. Those who are disabled or otherwise employed may increase demand for other certified and bonded providers of appraisal, installation & inspection services in lieu of $5,000 invetsment. Some properties may become free and clearly resident owned; with non-transferrable 5 year Home Warranty.
The Plan with Implementation Tasks Schedule:
1. Replace Gas Water heaters with Electric water heater units. ($250-$400 with installation.)
2. Green Housing Inspection with a 5 Year Warranty issued as a Surety Bond during Retrofitting and converting to Warranty at scheduled tasks completion, with reappraisal for increased value. ($500 -$1000 for single family to multifamily residential properties.)
3. Steps 1 & 2 must be completed before occupancy and or 1, 2, & 4.
4. Inside gas must be moved to Outback Shed Furnace or replaced with geo-thermal, or forced hot water and or radiant electric heating units. If Central Air conditioner is present; a heat pump conversion will qualify. ($1000- $2500)
5. Back up Emergency power generator is required.
6.Rooftop Solar + Wind combination units, or Solar Collector shields. ($150 / 4 sheilds to $3000)
Total Projected Owner investment: $6,900.
Move In Investment with Scheduled Tasks: approx. $3,000.
***All increased value commenserate to post retrofitted homes; will increase the equity to the new owner but not the sale price with virtually no risk of increase to Federal debt. The new owner either contributed materials and work for "sweat equity" credits in lieu of Down Payment value.
Direct & Collateral Benefits:
Reduce Federal Debt
Create skilled, certified, & unskilled Jobs & Professional Careers to reduce unemployment
Reduce REO & RePo vacancy rates
Reduce homeless & displaced Veterans rate
Reduce displaced workers population
Save Solartrynd or Solendra Government Recovery Funds Investment
Reduce FreddieMac & FannieMae defaults by retrofitting foreclosures in process for energy cost reductions and recovery credits
Reduce Property management and maintenance costs
Reduce risk and insurance costs to mortgagers and owners
Provide the American Dream to the sub-Prime High Risk market by reducing their overall costs of acquistion and ownership.
Additional Data Required:
1.How many people are employed at Solyndra?
How many jobs retained?
How many jobs created?
How many Corporate installations?
2. SWOT Analysis of the Company with projections and Inventory with quality standards and actuarial, benefits, year end reports, and sales, past , present and projected tables. Profits & losses; with Salaried Staff & Hourly wage rates past, present and projected.
3. Assets vs expenditures and operating and expansion capital and Real Property valuations; with Stocks, Bonds, Notes, Accounts payable and Receivable.
4. Marketing, distribution and acquistion opportunities; post re-organization and quality control corrections, and retooling analysis.
5. Current, past and projected marketable manufactured products output; minus materials and operating costs analysis.
I intend to utilize this funding and Bizdom U opportunity to create at least 10 jobs for others besides myself. I have been a Licensed Insurance Agent in Ohio and other states since June, 2001. My major Lines are as Life & Variable Annuities, and Property & Casualty. My limited lines are in Credit, Travel, and Crop insurance. I would like to establish a call center for Licensed Agents to sell Financial Services, including Micro-Loans.
I want to provide those services at a flat rate for the Micro-loans and no interest, as a part of a business start-up package of mentoring and affiliates services. Some of the benefits and services to be included in the package will be Legal Plan, Legal zoom, Insurance and Wholesale Club Memberships from the Clubs that we belong to.
CashCow4TQM is designed to guide small business people, theorists, and invetors to a local incubation source and resource. Not only will we share the benefits that I mentioned above but will retain the services of local Attorneys like Pearne & Gordon; and Jaroz, Legal Zoom, and seminars via TrumpU.edu, and membership in NAGC for those seeking to obtain contracting and government procurement opportunities. I also will obtain COSE, and Greater Cleveland Growth Association, memberships and choices of cultural venues as our corporate affiliates.
We will coordinate our business mentoring and affiliations services via call center as well as all Financial services that we are licensed and bonded to provide.
Support Technologies & Providers
As a small female and minority owned business I must rely on outsourcing my services and technology from established Vendors. Among those are:
1. ININ.com a Microsoft affiliate and Fonality, etc., that provide small business telephony, and Computers, with Office PBX and Cisco systems teleconferencing protocols.
2. Go-To-Meeting, and Logitech Video conferencing services, while we take offers of other VidConferencing providers.
3. Evelyn Gardner, and other Realtors from Howard Hanna, and others including Ken Yantec from Colliers/ Ostendorf Commercial Realtors & Property Managers.
4. Iron Mountain data protection; Shredding and other Intellectual property and Business Intelligence protection.
The Competitive Environment
Local Competitors: I don't know of any one small business incubator that operates as a call center, with Financial services on their menu in the Greater Cleveland Area. All of the local Providers focus on one type of Financials product. Either Insurance, or Mortgages, and loans; and Payday short term high interest loans, but no affiliation perks are included, and no cultural benefits.
National competitors: Insurance.com came close as an Online Insurance sales site; with links to Mortgages, but here was primarily able to only provide Auto Insurance by several Insurers. They were operating as Comparison Market; in Solon, Ohio and are undergoing re-organization.
I was employed there from April 25, 2005 to January 1, 2007.
International competitors: My first thought is ING Direct bank with Sharebulders Investments; which offers Insurance products and AIG. These are mega-banking, Insurance, mortgages, but no interest free microloans.
Peer competitors: There are no Peers to
www.CashCow4TQM.com at this time. [Due to failure to renew the Domain registration, the brand of Cash Cow 4 TQM is suspended.]
Lateral competitors: Not for Profits only offer the Hebrew Free Loans division or affiliate of Jewish Family Services. They offer no website service.
Other small business incubators provide office space, and equipment for a growth period, but no in house interest free, but flat rate micro-loans.
Please note that all regulations governing money or loans, banking, Insurance, Mortgages, and all financial services are overseen by the Federal Trade Commission; with FinCen as a governing entity of compliance.
Time frame and Development dates and inception points of reference:
Cashcow4TQM has been a secured brand only as a registered iCANN and was purchased at www.GoDaddy.com and is owned by Annette Buchanan-Phillips and Avodah Ministry of Salvation, Sub Chapter s-corp, marikabi sub s-Corp, its divisions and affiliates, et al. All rights reserved, pertinent to USA law and International Web based and established and operating domains and financial banking and services protocols. SSL Certificates and Web support provided by www.GoDaddy.com , Innuity.com, and Samsbiz.com, and or ISpeedway.com These relationships were established and built and my website is not yet functional.
I need funds to make it functional which may take from $25,000.00 to $2500.00 and once operating we will keep approaching other not for profits and Government, Private Foundations and Corporate sponsors, until Insurance sles are profitable and
Cashcow4TQM becomes self sustaining in the Micro-Loans area.
www.AvodahMinistryofsalvation.samsbiz.com and http://WindowsontheWorld.blip.tv have been in operation for more than three years. I have worked in the Insurance Industry for 10 years and was a top 10 performer at Progressive Corp for 2003 & 2004; and was number 4 and 10 in my division; awards, perks and accolades. One commemorative phot with CEO Glenn Renwick of Progressive Corp is displayed on the RoundTable financial tab on the website as www.RoundTable.samsbiz.com as freestanding sites.
Outside Sources of Funding have not ever been received. Thogh many have been applied to of Private Foundations, Grants.gov, Federal Assistance Grant Funding. I applied for all funding help myself, in person and online. I was turned down for SBA funds 3 or more times, and WECO savings account matching funds, due to poor personal credit score restraints.
There are still pending Ohio Shared Services invoices for Ohio Criminal Justice System; Byrne & JAG grants, and Grants.gov; since 2007 totaling more than $300,000,000.00 in development grants for theory and inventions already USPTO registered.
Past Business Launches
I began Marikabi Corp in 1992; and Avodah Ministry of Salvation, inc in 2001; and they became Sub chapter s-corp in 2008 & 2009 respectively. My Indie Creative arts have generated small payouts after reinvestment and small digital (MabyMuzik) Indie music distribution sales ($150.00), and royalties ($3.50) from 1 XLibris Literary tradebook Indie publishing effort. Our Indie Film shorts & concepts, as well as Advertising videos have not generated any dollars yet. Public speaking engagements have generated $100 at $50.00 each. Every success was a payout of any amount; and any complement on my perseverance despite monumental obstacles and technical and cash flow hindrances.
I consider it a success, as every effort because I am a disabled african American Divorced single parent since 1979 and paid personally for every accomplishment. My digital distribution of literary and music Indie efforts are available on
Campaign 2009 Platform Talking Points to: Mr. Harry F. Banks ; Campaign Manager for for Mr Pernel Jones Jr.
Urban Re-Planning We must help to abate the climate and the environment in which crime thrives by razing homes and businesses that have lapsed into an uninhabitable condition. Any structure which is no longer 40% depreciable, or is abandoned for more than 60 days; should be torn down, and reconstructed with the new building code objectives of “Green Architecture.” We can and will create new employment opportunities by making Urban Energy Efficiency, and or Urban Self Suffiency a priority. That will have a multilevel positive effect on our community. 1. It will remove the hiding places for vermin such as rats in our neighborhoods. 2. It will eliminate places of potential crime activity. 3. It will create new living and working spaces in our community, for our residents, at low maintenance, and subsidized ownership. 4. It will make effective and long lasting improvements in our economy by creating jobs, New energy efficient housing, and rethinking our urban neighborhoods for today’s world.. 5. It will enable us to pass along the benefits of President Obam’s agenda and funding for the Economic Stimulus to the recipients of those reconstructed homes, businesses, and Platform Planks: Banks/Jones Agenda Campaign 2009 Educational Resource Centers.
Weed and Seed Initiative An initiative to weed out the negative aspects of our community, and seed in the positive ideas and implentation for Change.
1. By removing dilapidated buildings and homes we create jobs, homes, and safer, cleaner neighborhoods. 2. Realignment of neighborhood Grids and placement of homes, to create more enclosed residential communities will help to abate and deter crimes. (Such as in “Sutton Place” and some suburban developments.) With no through streets, but one point entry and exit to access a thoroughfare. 3. Creating gated Academic Centers; with secure entry and exits. A. Library Resource Centers with Classrooms as a neighborhood hub. B. Including Web-casting, Broadband, and Greenhouses, for student gardening experiences; with quiet zones for meditation and reflection. C. A laptop for every student with intranet to tutoring and enrichment via “Ohio Virtual” academy and the Community Cultural Resources .
Summer Jobs Programs Objective: Why A Summer Jobs Program?
Summer Jobs Programs Objective: Why A Summer Jobs Program? It benefits our Community by: 1.Giving direction and vocational opportunity to our future workforce. 2. Helps to pass on the positive American Values and Work Ethics. 3. It Creates positive long lasting memories. 4. It encourages young “Clevelanders” to stay, work and Grow here. 5. It creates loyalty to our area, by postive successful experiences. “The Each One Teach One Initiative” I. Professionals in Cleveland and Vicinity will be assigned one eligible CMSD student; matched by Vocational Aptitude or Interest; for a period of 6 to 8 Weeks as an Apprentice, and Shadow for the Summer. The Wage is Minimum plus 30% in this program. The Student will work in the office of and under the direction of the Professional or their immediate subordinate. This will enable the student to experience the job or career as it really is; “One on One.” II. Benefits of Shadowing and Apprenticeship: A. Learning: Government, Medical, and other careers, etc. B. Earning: Money for Summer (Minimum plus 30%) C. Work Ethics and Requirements: (1)Including presentation, such as dress requirements; protocol; and skills (2)workplace team interactions,; including reports, focus groups, and other opportunities to contribute ideas and feedback. Submitted by : Annette Buchanan-Phillips 27621 Chagrin Blvd Apt 407 Woodmere, Ohio 44122-4446 1(216)482-9219 www.HansaResearch.samsbiz.com www.RoundTable.samsbiz.com www.WECKInterFaithNetwork.samsbiz.com www.AvodahMinistryofSalvation.samsbiz.com
Dear Michelle; Thank you for the update; and please note that I am seeking petition signatures for my bid for Mayor of Woodmere Village, Ohio 44122. My contact phone number is: (216-)482-9219 and this email address. As a Democrat, I know that you are aware of the importance of every seat to keep Change effective for 8 years. Sincerely yours, Annette Buchanan-Phillips P.S. This is a copy of my communication to another candidate for City Council in Cleveland, Ward 5, and his campaign manager. OFA has been a very important networking vehicle for me, and I hope for everyone.
Dear Michell; Thank you for your good wishes! My slogan is: Present & Accountable...Here & Now! Together We Can! Progress is not for the future; it's here and now! Keep me clued in on OFA Initiatives. I had a long interesting conversation with Gerald Henley of the Cleveland Metropolitan School District Board, and shared with him the Eductaion Theory that I promised to share with Governor Ted Strickland. I applaud his Ohio Virtual Academy Initiative, especially as an alternative for "At Risk" students in Economically deprived and crime prone areas. Children who enroll in tutoring or Classwork should be provided a laptop computer for their work. An Intranet for Learning, Tutoring, and Resources; is needed now for every Ohio child. Especially for those whose parents cannot afford them. One LapTop per Child had a program that will provide an African or Third World Child with a LapTop for every one purchased for American Child. The benefits are manifold; if a child has a 3rd world counterpart; or pen pal it will help to bridge the divide in more ways than one. A Mr. Negroponte heads that program. The computers are plastic, and crank for recharge. Take care, and please stay in touch! Annette Buchanan-phillips
HomeStepsTM property lists are available at no charge. Information contained in this report is subject to change which may be a result of information being updated, error, a pending sale, or withdrawal from the market.
...& Love to All who Enter here... We acknowlege the Divinity in You...Namaste. In Yeshua we Can!!!